With the all new Roland TrueVIS VG-540 Wide Format Printer Cutter, Roland didn’t just make a few upgrades to our print/cut technology – they reimagined everything. New FlexFire™ print heads that deliver beautiful prints more efficiently, new inks that are more vibrant and cost-effective, new cutting technology for increased accuracy, new tech to communicate with the printer/cutter via smart phone or tablet, and so much more. The future of print/cut has arrived!
Available in 64-inch and 54-inch models, TrueVIS VG series inkjet printer/cutters are designed to produce unsurpassed graphic results. Users can expect dynamic decals and labels, brilliant banners, striking signs, vibrant vehicle graphics, and powerful posters. Plus, they’ll be able to produce it all on demand, more efficiently and productively than ever. With TrueVIS, our customers’ vision for maximum versatility and profitability is now a reality.
- Innovative New Features:
- New TrueVIS INK in cost-effective, 500ml pouches with reusable cartridges
- Four new FlexFire™ print heads deliver high-firing frequency, precision droplet placement in 3 sizes, and a wide print swath
- New Bluetooth-enabled Roland DG MobilePanel for smartphone or tablet control panel operation
- New cutting carriage, blade holder, and blade for increased down force and media compatibility
- Print speeds: 153 sqft/hr. (dual CMYK, 6-pass); 375 sqft/hr. (maximum)
- Included take-up unit boosts performance during long production runs